Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'd Like To Welcome New Readers Everywhere

But I'd like to extend an especially warm welcome to my new friends at the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission. Most of you have arrived via links from the websites of Gary Weiss and Sam E Antar. I hope that you enjoy what you read here, although as I said earlier this week, my personal hobby horse is corporate incompetance rather than corruption.

That said, you guys at the SEC would be doing me a huge favor if you could start leaning on the Canadian government and strongly suggest they get their act together. We need a unified Securites Agency. The ten toothless disparate provincial agencies are hopeless, and everbody knows it. The RCMP Integrated Market Enforcement Teams mean well, but they're a little overworked, and in my mind the Mounties would serve better in other avenues of enforcement. So yeah, see if you can make some constructive suggestions.



Thanks!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: