Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Apparently I'm Not The Only One Frustrated By Facebook's Lack Of Advertising Savvy


Despite being touted as the new 800-lb gorilla of social network sites, Facebook keeps not delivering on it's much ballyhooed potential for advertising. "Potential" as my high school track coach loved reminding me, is one of the worst words in the dictionary.


New outstanding finance blogger 1-2 Knockout makes much the same point that I've done in the past, but with the added bonus a reference to the cult-film classic Swingers.




My question remains, when can we expect to see Facebook deliver the $15 billion worth of value that it's believed to be worth?



Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm on facebook and I spend 80% of my time ignoring stuff. Mostly notifications that would force me to download another app to see the message someone sent to me. Is it any wonder then why everyone ignores the advertising?