Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Product of the week: an LED bathtub


I know that I am on record as saying that LED technology will revolutionize a lot of products, but I wasn't expecting this! From online merchant Generate comes this wild new bathtub:


This illuminated, self standing, polyethylene bathtub is sure to add drama to your bathroom. Available with internal multicolored, programmable LED light unit, or with a regular light fitting.
Includes overflow, waste set, halogen (or programmable LED multi-chromatic) light unit & transformer. Faucet, garden & shower hose sold separately.


Perfect for getting your freak on, or receiving messages from UFOs (tinfoil hat not included).

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Might be a little spendy.

Think I'll start by dropping a flashlight in my toilet. See how I like it.