Friday, January 05, 2007

Any Organizational Psychology Nerds here?

If like me, you are obsessed fascinated by OrgPsych, Information Arbitrage has their first two articles posted about the conflict between different corporate cultures on Wall Street.

As an info junkie, I love hearing and reading about other people's industries and businesses, and look for the lessons and takeaways that I can apply to what I do in my field.

Fabulous reads, both of them:

The Wall Street Series Part I: Deutsche vs. Citi - A Study in Wall Street Cultures


The Wall Street Series Part II: Investment Banking vs. Sales & Trading - Can't We Be Friends?

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting post. As a student of organizational psychology, I relish true stories from the trenches.

- paul
paul.apivat@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post! Do you happen to have any more links on Organizational Psychology? I have been looking for links and feeds and blogs on the subject but my results have been meager until now... Looks like Orgpsychologists are either shy or web 2.0 illiterate.

Thanks!

P.S. I sit too much to ask for to request you mail me to let me know? vahidm [at] gmail.com

Unknown said...

I just started a blog related to I/O Psychology, so I plan to talk about some important issues as I see them. I've also tried to find related blogs and haven't come up with a lot. You can contact me through my blog at http://nikibeth.com.