Sunday, November 19, 2006

Since it's a slow news day, I'll talk about myself

My lighting control article for CE Pro Online last month has gotten lots of attention.

It's been linked to on SmartBrief, the online magazine for the Consumer Electronics Association, as well as the front page of NASBA Digital Home.

Most gratifying of all, last week the Western Canadian Marketing Manager for one of our suppliers paid our office a visit. Apparently his boss's boss had emailed him my article, and said "Are these guys in Edmonton (meaning Systems Inc) on board with you? If they aren't, get them!"

The moral here is not that I'm a raging egotist, it's that if you love what you do, commit 110% to doing the right thing, and approach what you do with passion, sincerity, and integrity, people will appreciate it.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Lee! Somehow I missed both links to the article.

Nice job.