Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This Month At The Electronic Security Association


The November newsletter for the Electronic Security Association's National Training School is now online. The latest stories I've done for them are linked below:



Why Certifications Matter


Gallaher & Associates: Training the Industry Starts at Home



Instructor Q&A: Larry Mann, Central Station, Inc.

On a sadder note, I'd like to mark the passing of NTS instructor and industry veteran Paul F Baran, who passed away suddenly on November 23, 2010 at his residence. He was 58. You can read his obituary here:


I only knew Paul for the past year since I began working with NTS, but he was one of my favorite interview subjects: his breadth of knowledge and experience, and his passion for his business was infectious and entertaining. I greatly enjoyed our conversations and hearing his perspective on the commercial security industry. He will be missed greatly.



Sphere: Related Content

No comments: