Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lee Distad's Professional Opinion: Now On Twitter


I’m not an early adopter. I only usually pick up things once they’re no longer cool.

That’s not entirely true, I was an early adopter with Sony's MiniDisc format, and look how well that turned out!


Regardless, you can follow my CE business-related stream of consciousness ramblings here:

https://twitter.com/LeeDistad

Lately, Lee Distad's Professional Opinion has been little more than a link farm to my work elsewhere. As much as I like hurling snark and invective at bad business decisions, I'm often needed elsewhere.

I've got a sense that Twitter will allow me to dash off swift and obnoxious Professional Opinions at the speed at which they come to my overcaffienated brain, especially when I lack the luxury of time to craft more thoughtful blog posts.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: