Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Blogger On The Block


Say hello to my friend Phil Habib, proprietor of Phoenix AZ-based Iron City Barbell Club, Llc and Shape Of Success Fitness.


Exposure! Every businessman's (and woman's) favorite word. I'd be lying if I said I had no commercial interest in this blog. I run two fitness companies and I want to drive traffic (and sales) to both of them. Don't worry, I'm not going to be too overbearing about it. Why two companies? Isn't that a big pain in the butt? Well, it makes things a little more complicated, but in the long run it's a better idea. Each company serves a vastly different costomer base and is branded accordingly; one company trying to be all things to all people is rarely a good idea.


Phil's a good dude, and knows a thing or two about both physical fitness and business.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: