Friday, September 19, 2008

Dealbreaker.com bids adieu to John Carney


It's true, it's damn true. Editor-in-chief John Carney of Dealbreaker.com, arguably one of the most eminent finance bloggers you can find, has left his post.

Dealbreaker: So long to all that


Today is my last day at DealBreaker. I leave you in the capable hands of Bess Levin, my writing companion for the past 130 weeks or so, while I move on to other forums. Equity Private and a special surprise writer will be around to help out. You've been the best readers a writer could hope for. Thank you for your tips, your comments and for reading. Thanks, really, for going along with me all this way.


In case you care, he's heading over to Clusterstock, a media property owned by notorious ex-analyst Henry Blodgett.

Mr. Carney has been an inspiration to all of us who straddle the line between bloggotage, gossip columnist, and semi-quasi-legitimate journalism. We at the Global Headquarters of Lee Distad's Professional Opinion wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

John Carney said...

Hey, Lee. Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm up and running at ClusterStock now so I hope you'll drop by.

Lee_D said...

You're welcome John! I've already perused ClusterStock, and the sort of in-depth discourse and no small amount of pontificating there seems to be tailor made for your style of bloggotage.