Wednesday, September 10, 2008

CE Pro Whitepaper Series: 10 Things Every Integrator Needs to Do to Thrive in a Down Economy


In addition to timely news reports on action in the custom channel, CE Pro also produces white papers, longer educational texts that address both technological and business issues.


A little while ago, CE Pro asked me to write a white paper that outlined key best practices for custom integration companies.




It's a little longer (okay, a lot longer) than my usual weekly columns, and akin to the feature article work I do in print. Regardless, if best practices are a subject that interests you, register at CE Pro and download the white paper.


I'd also like to publicly extend a warm thank you to Sony, who were kind enough to sponsor my white paper.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: