Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Cartoonist Howard Taylor Misses A Deadline: A Sign Of The Apocalypse?


The unthinkable happened today, when veteran cartoonist Howard Taylor failed to post today's installment in his widely read daily comic, Schlock Mercenary. As he wrote on his blog:

Sclock Mercenary Blog: So… I guess the comic is going to be late.


I went seven years, nine months, and twenty-one days without missing a strip. That’s not such a bad run. But I guess with all the convention travel, I neglected to finish the work on today’s installment. I’ve forgotten to upload before, but until now I’ve not forgotten to color.

I would have caught that if I hadn’t been so very, very tired all day.


Best wishes to Howard Taylor and the Schlock Mercenary team for a speedy recovery!




*I don't think he'll mind me pinching that image off his website, since technically it isn't really anything, copyright or not.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for giving Taylor props. He deserves it, plus I hope a bunch of folks will discover him through your notice.