Friday, March 28, 2008

HT Guys Podcast My AVR Roundup


There's some interesting perspective offered by the HT Guys on the AVR Roundup that I just did for CE Pro. It's the subject of their podcast for today.


Go to HDTV Podcast Featuring the HD Guys to download the mp3 file.

The segment covering my slideshow is about 22 minutes into their podcast. Their perspective and overview of the AV Recievers I rounded up is nice, because they're coming at it from a consumer's perspective, whereas the focus of my piece was aimed more at dealers and custom guys. I get the impression that their focus is mostly entry to mid-level AV shoppers, but that's okay because a lot of the features I talked about, especially ethernet connectivity are going to be mainstream at even basic price points within a year or two.


Thanks to the HT Guys for the coverage, and for having a great website!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: