Sunday, December 09, 2007

Eh, what's up, Doc?


I've got a question.

This was brought to my attention from a regular reader: Go to this Amazon.com listing for Cloverdale Rabbit Meat.

Aside from the fact that I did not know that you could buy groceries on Amazon, nothing unusual, right?

Now scroll down the page and review the list "Customers who bought items like this also bought."

Oh dear.


So, um, what are these people actually doing with these rabbits?


I'd like to see what the Freakonmics guy would have to say about the correlation between these.

Sphere: Related Content

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find it oddly amusing that in the "Customers who viewed this item also viewed..." section on page 1 of 7, the Male Power Posing Strap is right next to the Complete Fourth Season of Smallville.

You just can't make that up...

stonelifter said...

hey Lee, I have Freakonomics on audio book, quite a good book

Unknown said...

Honestly Lee - somedays your blog shouldn't be the first thing I read. Anyone who doesn't believe we need divine help is so far into denial they couldn't dig their way out with a nuclear bomb.

Anonymous said...

Most peculiar item that was also purchased with whole rabbit: How to Bake Everything Vegan Cookbook.

Really? Someone bought both?