Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Another sign of the apocalypse: Hyundai rated top brand for quality


Since Long or Short Capital is playing Chicken Little about a market top, let me point you at another Interesting Fact:

Yahoo!: Hyundai tops US auto quality survey for first time

South Korean manufacturer Hyundai topped a survey of US consumers for best in auto quality for the first time, reflecting a major turnaround in image.
The survey released Monday by market research firm Strategic Vision showed the Hyundai brand produced the best vehicles in three segments, and the company's Kia brand had two leaders among 19 automobile categories.
Nissan, Ford and BMW Group each had three segment leaders; GM, Honda, and Mercedes each earned two; while Chrysler's Dodge brand, Toyota's Lexus and Volkswagen each earned one.


Wow. I never thought that I would live to see it. In fact, I'm not entirely sure that I can believe it.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm shaking all over at my blog.

Shalom
*With extreme caution.*