Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Online reading in the blogosphere




If you are a closet law nerd, you will enjoy the amusing, albeit infrequently updated Pierce Law IP News Blog, "A blog devoted to news on IP (Intellectual Property), Commerce and Technology"

In addition, regular "Lee Distad's Professional Opinion" comment-leaver Flatland Pastor maintains his own excellent blog, titled "a musings", where he wrestles with matters spiritual and organizational.

I know that I am late to the party, but long-running blog The Stalwart, by Dealbreaker contributor Joe Wiesenthal is deeply entertaining and thought provoking. This piece on how China's economic muscle is perched precariously on a mountain of coal consumption is a especially good read.


Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm just happy to be one of the "monkeys". Thanks for the tummy rub. Now I gotta finish my banana and post an new entry.