Friday, December 22, 2006

Is there REALLY no such thing as bad publicity!?

I don't know why I'm doing this, but imbedded below are the highlights of this week's playground tussle feud between Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell:



Needless to say, this spat incident has set both tabloid television and the blogosphere on fire.

The only other link I'll make to this story is to Billionaire Mark Cuban's blog. Mr. Cuban likes nothing more than a good donnybrook, whether it's with The Donald, some NBA referees, or members of the Old Media.

I'm not going to pass judgement on any of these people, because I'm not responsible for their (or anyone else's) emotional inventory. I just wonder why nobody thought about just saying "No Comment." It would be simple, and show a lot more class.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When this is the "news" there is no "news".