Wednesday, November 08, 2006

This week's column on CE Pro

CE Pro: Four Steps to Successful Performance Management

A big hearty thank you to editor Jason Unger who did a fantastic job of clarifying my voice on a topic that I tend to go off about.

I would also like to publically thank old mentors and luminaries from the past, without whom I would have had to reinvent the wheel, and who can all take a public bow for contributing to my success and development:

John Reeves of The Running Room
Howard Toering, once of Forzani Group, but I have no idea where the hell he is now.
Rev. Brian J Munro, formerly of Sony of Canada
Ufuk Yavasser of Sony of Canada
Dave Barton, formerly of Sony of Canada, now with Amex*
Dave Reid, formerly of HBC, now a big wheel at Saan Stores*
Dave Grobman, formerly of A&B Sound, now at Future Shop*

All of the above are Leaders of Men, and I wish them every success in their future endeavors.


*these are the Daves I know

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lee
I appreciate your comments.
I am still with the Forzani Group and have played/play, a number of roles in the organization.
Hope all is well with you and yours.
Your friend, Howard Toering