Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Follow up on Klipsch/API merger

http://businessopinions.blogspot.com/2006/08/klipsch-acquires-api.html
Last week I reported on Klipsch's purchase of Canadian loudspeaker giant API. As promised, I asked Andrew Hook, who last year was the #1 retail salesperson of Energy speakers to give us his take-away on the deal. Here's what he had to say:

This is going to have to sink in, I had no idea.


There you have it. But seriously, who in the retail biz in Alberta has time to read press releases and trade magazines? For heaven's sake, oil is $76 a barrell this morning! This city is full of rig workers from Newfoundland and Nova Scotia buying big trucks, and even bigger stereos and plasma screens.

Regardless, Andrew is a hell of a great guy, and I taught him everything I know. If you need audio or video equipment, give him a call at the A&B Sound in southside Edmonton.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: